Other Make & Models Mod
Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
43°48′48″N 91°13′59″W
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 4 do'
Anyone looked into doing 0% financing with Ford on a new vehicle? I see an ad for stimulating the economy. I am going back to looking at f150's and my dad has a buddy that sells to us well below list, I think his explorer was something like 5-6000 cheaper. Well just passing the word of free money. CHevy was doing it as well for 5 years, NO INTEREST, Buy a 30000 Truck, pay $500 a month and get a warranty, new car, everything, all at no interest. Saving are huge. Damn I sound like an ad, I just excited.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I know, nows the time for me to get my new Corvette I've been wanting. Even with 0% for 60 months my payment on a $45,000 Corvette would still be $750 a month!!!!!

cant beat 0% interest.

but i wouldn't buy a new ford. i like some chevys though:)

My salesman wasn't at Ford today and I really dont like the Chevy dealer here in town. I was there last week and he didn't know his @ss from 3rd base and there deal is on 01's and they are running short on the lot and dont show a lot of enthusiasm to find one elsewhere(must be the big explorer that I drive and tell them it will not be getting sold). I am thinking of looking into a new f150 if I can get a solid deal on a nice model. I will use this vehicle almost always for my Beer Tap Service but want to have something decent to pull the boat or Ex on the HWY(maybe Colorado, Moab) but want decent milage. Possibly an f250, we'll see. If it's 5 years like GM then I will have about a $400 pmt a month which will work out great with taxes.

My buddy just bought a new truck today. F-150 supercrew 4x4. SWEEEEEEEEET!

What kinda payment did your friend get on the F-150 , I'm gonna look into the 4 door today (2whl. , 23" wheels ) . :D

Ok hes sed he went with the 48mo 0.9% and instead of puttin the $10,000 down he was going to, is going to invest that money sumway. Cd's or whatever. He sed that 0% is for 30 mo. His payments are higher with no money down but he will make out in the long run.

Back