Fords @ Englishtown Oct. 18/19 | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Fords @ Englishtown Oct. 18/19

Mine is [848] 203-9481 ;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

yo FUG,..count me in.

Who is definantly meeting up with me at oasis ford tomorrow at 10am? I'd like to know who is going so i don't leave before every one arrives. I may not post again tonight and if i dont cya all tomorrow!

Attachments

• etown070.jpg
    etown070.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 162

Attachments

• etown102.jpg
    etown102.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 359

Attachments

• etown020.jpg
    etown020.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 155

Attachments

• etown029.jpg
    etown029.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 149

Man I had so much fun this weekend....! Thanks to everybody for coming out even despite the weather. It was pretty awesome to hang over the railing and watch those unbelievable Fords lift off the ground and scream down the track, and to drool over all the wicked showcars there (No, Justin, let me goooo! I can beat that guy up and take the keys to his 69 Mach1!!!). Pleasure to meet m435tro and to see the two Saleen Xp8's as well :D Cool pics, Cj!

Fug, thanks again for letting us crash at your place and for the hamburgers, even though I couldn't keep ahold of mine :rolleyes: Me personally am really grateful for partying saturday night with you goofballs: I desperately needed some fun after these last few hellish weeks (PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't post any of those Godawful shots you guys took of me....!!!!!).

Do we wanna start a thread on the November Mahwah run or is there one already?

Here's the XP8's together. Hope they don't mind.

Attachments

• etown109.jpg
    etown109.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 329

I'll never forget the sounds this thing made :)

Attachments

• etown044.jpg
    etown044.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 143

. .

Attachments

• etown066.jpg
    etown066.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 152

. . .

Attachments

• etown087.jpg
    etown087.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 141

. . . .

Attachments

• etown083.jpg
    etown083.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 141

I just thought this one looked cool

Attachments

• etown105.jpg
    etown105.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 135

Attachments

• etown067.jpg
    etown067.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 135

You made it home Spas...? :p My pleasure to finally meet you too..!! :cool: Let me know when is next one..!! ;)

2 real Saleen Explorers together at once, thats a rare sight, I know one of them is blown, is the other?? If it is that would make an even more rare site.

The white one is Tommy98016 from the board. His isnt supercharged yet, but he had it in his back seat.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back