• Register Today It's free!

FORScan for ‘21 Explorers

jc_slick

Reaction score
City, State
New York City, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
2021 Ford Explorer XLT
Hi all, does anyone know if enabling bambi mode (concurrent highbeams with foglights) disables auto high beams that comes with the ford copilot360? I made some changes to disable hyperflash which worked without any issues but I wanted to check if anyone had any issues with the highbeams.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hi all, does anyone know if enabling bambi mode (concurrent highbeams with foglights) disables auto high beams that comes with the ford copilot360? I made some changes to disable hyperflash which worked without any issues but I wanted to check if anyone had any issues with the highbeams.
My auto highs still work

Auto highs still work.

Thanks guys! I’ll activate them then 😁

Does anyone know if you can activate speed sign recognition on ‘21 Explorers that dont have the Ford CoPilot Assist+?

I tried enabling under the IPC and it came up. When i save it, it only goes to 48% and then it doesnt write and save it even though i clicked save. Anyone else tried or know what needs to be changed?

I tried enabling under the IPC and it came up. When i save it, it only goes to 48% and then it doesnt write and save it even though i clicked save. Anyone else tried or know what needs to be changed?
I would think this feature may be more than just a software update. It has to interconnect with the camera and accelerator/brake systems as well since the vehicle will speed up or slow down by itself according to the limit displayed on the sign. Perhaps it stops loading because it is looking for something else that is not there. :dunno:

Peter

Back