found a hole the exact size of my explorer! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

found a hole the exact size of my explorer!

went wheelin today on some easy stuff.. found a pretty little hole and had to try it out. yeah.. um.. didn't work.

once i was in, i coulnd't move. banks on all sides taller than my wheels. patrick hooked up and pulled me back pretty easily. i say "dang we should have taken a pic" he says "do it again" the dumb stick flew up and hit me and i did it again. ya know.. he pulled me out so easy the first time and all (hey yall, watch this). this time something went differently and he couldn't budge me after another unsuccessful attempt to make it through the hole. took us a good 1.5 hrs (maybe more) of log gathering and hi-lifting the rear out to finally get the truck out of there. yeah, i won't be taking his advice again!! but thanks for helping me out and pulling so much! THANKS PATRICK!!!!

5162jb_stuck1.jpg

5162jb_stuck2.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hahaha, that's great. I can't see the pictures though!

fixed.. i had an extra "." in them oops

I knew that was going to happen:p...oh well lol. It was fun, I was just waiting on that strap come come flying back at me as hard as I was jerking you. I am also suprised that my tires did not gum up with how thick that crap I was pulling in was. All I have to say is thank god that I did not go in before you, we would have been there till easter. It is amazing that the hole makes those 33s look like stockers.

time to get out the pressure washer on that under side =)..that looks like that nasty mud that steals shoes

glad to hear u guys got it out

(dotn hit me:D )

But that looks fun... cept the last part where it took you 1 1/2 hours to get ya out!.....

Good story tho...

So what size tires your running??

PEACE

EDIT: just read they were 33"s

Sheesh, look at the trouble you guys get into when I'm not around...:D

haha, funny stuff man, good thing u got though

It is amazing that the hole makes those 33s look like stockers.
LOL, I thought they were close to stockers till you mentioned that. Thats some pretty deep stuff. Looks fun.

Back