Found another rare one! Low Mile V8! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Found another rare one! Low Mile V8!

Post number 20 has been selected as best answered.

dang!!! congrats to the new owner!!! hopefully they come up on EF! (wasnt you, right ;) )

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

So as far as i remember, the European headlights will be pointing an asymmetrical beam and quite low so the oncoming traffic is not being blinded, but the high beam will be stronger. In the U.S. the headlights are pointing (have to be pointing?) a symmetrical beam and a little bit higher.
The turn signals will be yellow (bulb) and only flashing when signaling - otherwise off. But that’s obviously not a matter of the headlight assembly itself but the onboard programming right?
So i guess if you have to have regular light inspections or sth like that it might be easier to get another pair.
But you should get a second opinion on that, since i dont know your laws and i only converted once on a 50 yo Oldsmobile 😉

Thanks, I thought that the difference was mainly in the lights themselves. I'll likely buy that set and see how they turn out. I don't like how 80% of all vehicle's lights shine into oncoming drivers here; nobody cares and the OEM has contributed to making it all worse.

found another decent one... not as good, but its a v8 with 95k supposedly. paint could be better though

what a gem!!!!

what a gem!!!!
Seems like there are more estate sales lately, people dying to sell their cars. I found a 91 T-bird with 53k miles on the clock, looks like it has never been used. Asking price of $4,400.

Seems like there are more estate sales lately, people dying to sell their cars. I found a 91 T-bird with 53k miles on the clock, looks like it has never been used. Asking price of $4,400.
yeah i notice that too!!! so many nice ones fro sale recently!! came accross a nice f150 with like 50k from 87 iirc! looks liek its never seen day. if only mine were that nice!

SO Nice! Even the color! Sweet.
wouldnt mind that one myself... he green is probably one of the best X colors

I wish they took better pictures, sometimes it is better not to zoom in too close

I built my 99 out of my old 93 Limited, the rear body and seats, with the same Tourmaline Green Pearl paint.

Projectthread106.JPG Projectthread108.JPG

As a fourth gen owner I always smile when I see a previous gen on the road.
Keep them on the road guys - as I intend to do with my 07.

thats what we do ;) wonder if my 2nd gen will outlast me!:Dnow THAT would be cool!!!!

Haven't seen many 4th gens here, a lot of 2nd gens, a few 5th and a couple newer. Keep on Trucking!

someone from EF gonna buy this one? needs to stay/come into the EF family!!! @FROADER another chance to come back :cool: :( can keep both this and the Lexus!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

That kind of body protection is great for driving around town. Someone runs a red light, no worries. The 25 mph rolling right turn on red that seems to be popular now, even more fun.

Back