Found this on another site I frequent, neat or not?? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Found this on another site I frequent, neat or not??

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I think that has been posted on here once before with other, and more, pics. Either way, its no mini van, but it is BAD ASS. Lots of good ideas on that thing for sure (aside from paint :p: ).

hummmmm

All that money in IT, and IT still has the Tbars????

Personally I Think It Looks Like Theres WAY To Much Going On, Take off The 2nd Spare on The Roof, The Cap, All Those Stickers, Paint Everything Black, Trade Someone Those 8inch Lights For A Sweet Set Of 6incersAnd paint That Bar Black And You Have A Sweet Truck...The Good Thig About That Truck Is Though...There Is So Much Done And So Much For You To Work With You Can Make It The Way You Want For Next To Nothing Case Everything Comes With The Truck

Agreed, a little overboard, and toning it back slightly would make it a sharp truck

i paid 10,900 for a 2002 pioneer edition 4x4 with 78k and i live in buffalo, ny so 10, 995 for that is not bad

The problem is, people think that mods increase the value of their vehicle. For the most part, they never will. All it says to me is that looks like it's been abused...that and the pain is ugly.

Not really a fan of that thing. There are some cool things about it, and some lame things on it. The spare on the roof of the shell? If you're fabbing a rear bumper with swing out, why not put both tires on it? I honestly don't understand why people put so many lights on a truck either.

That's another problem with custom paint/graphics. Owner may love it, but it could be the ugliest thing to everyone else which makes it harder to sell.

I definitely wouldn't pay that much for it, because it's not my style, but I'm sure someone will.

08v6, could you please go back and capitalize the o's in the words off and on in the first sentence? They are burning my eyes! Thanks,
Kendal

i honestly thing the chain hanging off it, all the lights, and the 2nd spare are a lil over kill. The paint job is pretty sick, but there is sooooooo much stuff hanging off it that it takes away from the vehicle. That and its price is 2x what mine was :p

i paid 10,900 for a 2002 pioneer edition 4x4 with 78k and i live in buffalo, ny so 10, 995 for that is not bad

You my friend got shafted... or mayb i got a good deal.

I have an 01 4x4 that had a little over 75k on it, brand new tires and rebuilt suspension, new brake rotors, the side steps, power windows and locks, sun roof, a tonny cover, bump bar, and a set of PIAA 1000 watt lights for 6 grand.

You my friend got shafted... or mayb i got a good deal.

I have an 01 4x4 that had a little over 75k on it, brand new tires and rebuilt suspension, new brake rotors, the side steps, power windows and locks, sun roof, a tonny cover, bump bar, and a set of PIAA 1000 watt lights for 6 grand.

Market varies by location and he didn't say when he paid that amount. If he paid that in 2002 good deal..eh

I don't like the paint, the tire on the roof, or the stupid tow chain hanging off the front, but otherwise I like it.

Back