Frame draggin Explorer for sale on eBay | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Frame draggin Explorer for sale on eBay

Hartman

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Indianapolis, IN
Year, Model & Trim Level
1996 5.0
God I would give my right arm for this thing:

Dead Link Removed

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

what does he mean by bmw ragtop?

That is so friggin sweet
i wish i could afford it

hey i got a ?
is that the same one that started a thread where the streeters and offroaders were flamin each other ??

peace

Yes, and if it does turn into a flame war, I will see to it that it is closed.

if u look at the roof he has a rag top its like a sunroof but its a rag ( like clothe ) type deal.

peace

EDIT: im an offroader but i give respect for streeters i love them and i know that they put just as much work into theres as we offroaders do.
i dont think this will turn into a flame war

Wow, that is quite low, isn`t it? I love that hidden gas cap too, sweet!

I can`t imagine driving it, does it raise up, like with air, when you drive it?
(sorry, me offroader, me not know nuthin`)

What`s that in his garage though, I`m thinking hummer, but it seems smaller? Also seems wider than a Jeep.

Whats with the taillight sticking out in the back?

Originally posted by morrisey0
Is this a nice truck?
I think the paint looks really cool.

Is it too low?
I think it is.

Is it rice?
I don't think so. It's doesn't have any imposter* mods.

*Ex: decals for something not installed or non-existant, coffee can type exhausts to make it sound like a loud, powerful engine, wings for rear downforce on a front-wheel drive, etc.

What are my thoughts you ask? I love the truck, although it is not perfect. If you notice, the drivers side of the truck does not have flares like the left side does. It does have air suspension, so you lift it up to drive it. :rolleyes:

It is also bodydropped. I would have a blast with that truck.

"imposter mods"
Does it go so fast that is produces flames?

Robb

Robb, you're pushing it.

Wonder how much he'll end up getting for it and why he's selling it? I'm not really into that slammed look, but he put a lot of work into that truck and it deserves major respect....especially being an Explorer, how many Explorers do you see that are decked out like that.

I have the Truckin magazine it was in like 3 years ago, I have it somewhere in my bedroom, think the mag was from January 2000 with that truck in it.

Heh, did he ever end up getting a roll pan custom made?;) :D

Does it go so fast that is produces flames?
A paint job doesn't qualify as an imposter mod in my book. Paint just changes the look. Unless you paint something to do with a mod that you do not have, or a mod that only makes you 'look' fast, it cannot be misleading. Paint only gives it a personal touch.

Originally posted by Hartman
Robb, you're pushing it.
I agree.

Yes, and if it does turn into a flame war, I will see to it that it is closed.
Just say the word.

all that work and the front windows arent tinted. bah! oh, and that is an H1 in the garage if im not mistaken

wow, i missed out again. i see Robb has been at it with the [edit/delete] function.:p

obviously, like just about every other vehicle i see, there are things that i would change. however, that thing kicks @ss and i would take it in a heartbeat. sad part about it, like every other super-custom ride, he will only get about 1/3 of what he put into it, if that. :(

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

how can it have 1 mile! new engine? also that is a hummer in the garage.

nice but not my type.

i've got to give him credit, he's put alot of TLC into the X.

Back