Free 1st gen 4 inch lift and 91 EB | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Free 1st gen 4 inch lift and 91 EB

OG Shaggy

Reaction score
City, State
Port Lavaca
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 EB. 4 door 5 speed
Complete minus shocks. Probably could use a shot of paint. All drop down brackets, front coils, full rear springs, ect.

I’ll throw in a 91 explorer EB at that price. Swapped five speed in it years ago and daily drove it for a while.

Rusty and not running. Oh. Lift is installed. So theres that.

Free. Really. A bottle of decent whisky and I ll help load it. Delivery within a hundred miles or so is possible for gas and a steak dinner.

Legit old school member from back before the turn of the century. Kris G can vouch for me -

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Complete minus shocks. Probably could use a shot of paint. All drop down brackets, front coils, full rear springs, ect.

I’ll throw in a 91 explorer EB at that price. Swapped five speed in it years ago and daily drove it for a while.

Rusty and not running. Oh. Lift is installed. So theres that.

Free. Really. A bottle of decent whisky and I ll help load it. Delivery within a hundred miles or so is possible for gas and a steak dinner.

Legit old school member from back before the turn of the century. Kris G can vouch for me -
I have a 92 explorer I am building. let's talk

Your location says Port Lavaca, but I’ll bet almost no one knows where that is. Which state is that?

Welp. Can’t give it away it.

Anyone need parts before it goes off to the crusher?

How much whisky and steak for the clutch/brake pedal assembly and the transmission? I'm a truck driver, I deliver to the H-E-B distribution center in Houston 2-4 times a month. How far is that from you?

How much whisky and steak for the clutch/brake pedal assembly and the transmission? I'm a truck driver, I deliver to the H-E-B distribution center in Houston 2-4 times a month. How far is that from you?

I’m a 120 ish miles south of Houston. If I remember the pedal assembly was a pain to get in. Probably worse to take out.

The explorer has the proper cluster, column cover, ect to make the 5 speed conversion look 100% factory.

Welp. Can’t give it away it.

Anyone need parts before it goes off to the crusher?
What a shame. Maybe try post up some photos to show? That might help.

If it wasn't due to a time crunch with issues in my life right now, I'd go and strip a bunch of parts off it. I'd love to have the front axle with lift.

image.jpg

I do want to pull the front two tow hooks.

I have had those suckers for 25 years on a few different rides.

Why does it have to go to the crusher and not a new home for a few hundred $$?

Why does it have to go to the crusher and not a new home for a few hundred $$?
It is free to an explorer enthusiast who can use parts. Just want it outta the yard.

I don’t have the time to strip and ship parts. My oldest kid might pull a few odds and ends. It would need to be higher value items and someone who makes it worth his time.

Damn, where I live, that’s a rust free truck! That thing needs to live on!
I slightly modified your thread title to hopefully help find someone here who would take it.

Back