Free - 3M Window Weld ribbon sealer | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Free - 3M Window Weld ribbon sealer

kmack

Reaction score
City, State
San Antonio, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
1993 Ford Explorer
I replaced the seal on one of my side windows this past weekend and since I have about 6.5 feet of this stuff left, figured I'd pass along some good.

I used the 5/16" butyl ribbon seal and the one side window took almost 8.5 feet. I bought this at NAPA and right now I don't have a need for the remainder. It's not quite enough to finish out a window, so I'm not planning to use it for my other side window (I'll just buy another strip).

So if anybody can use this material and you're close to the San Antonio/Austin areas, then you can have whats left. Looking to give it up locally, preferably (not planning to ship unless it goes unwanted here...).

Free!

lfTkrhSFlEzDXnFeWqvYZtUs2T8teNleBeydsOD3onNKac3GphNiekh1BAxJAcTecpwWftgzFCx63xdPsA8nzzMskEIfJydVY8D__Q3KFO7Qr8k-D7YbrLluzOqE9awNsPZBqSw1KA=w2400

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I’m headed to Houston (League City) tomorrow if anybody that direction could use the stuff...

I’ll try to check my emails often, but I will be working, so we’ll see.

So, no one in Houston area...
I’ll be in Austin sometime next week if anybody wants me to drop this off.

I know it’s not quite enough to do a full window, but maybe someone needs just a little bit more...

In Austin today. Short notice I know. But just case...

I don't need any right now but I think it's cool of you to offer it up to anyone here. Props to you for keepin ExplorerForum great!

Still no takers yet.
I guess it’ll sit here on a shelf for later. If someone comes thru the San Antonio area and wants it, feel free to stop by.

Otherwise, it might get added to the deer blind!

Back