• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Free owners manual download

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

BrooklynBay

Moderator & long time member.
Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Brooklyn, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
88 89 93 95 96 Aerostars

old mechanic

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
R.I.
Year, Model & Trim Level
92 xlt

RocketFoot

Reaction score
City, State
Latrobe, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
03 XLS 4Dr Sport 4x4
Good Link...thanks! I still would like to get an original manual & case for my 03...ebay is a little pricey right now, though.

BrooklynBay

Moderator & long time member.
Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Brooklyn, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
88 89 93 95 96 Aerostars

Dopler174

Official Welcome Committe
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Greensboro, NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
1993 XLT 4X4
I didn't see one for the 1st Gen Expo's. Oh well. I have mine either way!

Ol'Dusty

Reaction score
City, State
Oregon
Year, Model & Trim Level
1995 Explorer
Sorry, link was redundIant; I keep getting same thing all over the net, join this n that and turn off add blocker just looking for a manual becomes just adding more spam to my system.
Any one have a direct link for a 1995, which 1996 wont work for? That don't have to be joined?
Never seen a vehicle prone to so many problems we are afraid to drive it anywhere because it just stops running and refuses to start. Who knows what is going on here, but its done it so many times I think they are for sale now.
Ol'Dusty = ;}

You can download or print your explorer owner's manual from ford. Here's the site.....

Service and Maintenance | Ford Service | Official Ford Owner Site