• Register Today It's free!

free spare engine

chrisquelch

Reaction score
City, State
fareham hants
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 northface
hi over the years several members have said that having a spare engine they could overhaul/ fit new chains and guides and then swap into there explorer would be a good idear. well the chance is here i have a engine out of 1997 explorer that has only done 64k but the front chain guide has gone its yours if you can collect it from fareham. hants. po14. if you want it pm me .cheers chris

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hi chris been thinkin bout gettin a spare but dont think my old bus or my wallet would survive fuel costs and mileage from warwickshire. how bout i send you a v large stamped addressed envelope :D

hi if you can find a large strong envelope i will put it in and post it if i can get it in the slot on post box.:(

hi chriss do you have a set of clean injectors?

hi steve i have the ones i removed from the free engine.cheers chris

mmmm maybe i could ad it to my collection and start an exhibit of various condition engines in different states of repair. lol

hi all last chance for free engine its got to be gone by end off week (sunday).cheers chris

thats the problem with Scotland, the free engines are too far away :'-(

Back