• Register Today It's free!

Freewheelin's Rig

Currently:

YEAR: 1995
MODEL: XLT
DRIVE: 4x4
GEAR: 3.55
TRANNY: Auto

MODS: Currently I only have an open paper air filter. Come warmer weather (or before depending on time) I'll be doing a 2" TT with Shackles and AAL and sit it on 32's with locking rear (again, not done yet). CB w/ PA, 2Meter, 440, 6Meter FM, 1.2GhZ quad band HT used as a mobile. York, Dauphin, Cumberland Med 10 emergency radio, Bearcat scanner. MORE MODS TO COME as money and weather allows.

HOME: York, Pennsylvania (south central PA, 30 minutes from Harrisburg, 2 hours from Philly, 3 hours from Pittsburg, 30-45 minutes from Baltimore)

EMAIL: Gothalyptic@gmail.com OR jkiehner@gmail.com

MISC: Got the truck on loan (I'm a poor EMT, nor a doctor haha), prefere to stick to bunny trails (the girl freaks out if I try anything more, and even then it might take more then just be telling her the truck will survive a bunny trail), small mud holes (first 4wd vehicle so enjoying the extra grip). I enjoy meeting and greeting, swapping tips and tricks and learning all I can about off-roading. Once I get rid of this rig, I have plans to turn it into an off-road only vehicle, so the more I learn now, the better off I'll be a few years down the road. I am an active Ham operator, especially on the 1.2GhZ band as it's still fairly new to the hobby. I am also avtive in satalite communications, holding a tech no-code license limits my HF operations to 10m voice (we all know how congested that is). I currently work in Newberry Township on the fire department doing the EMS thing.
Again I'm always willing to go out on bunny trails, so long as the girlfriend doesn't think my truck will explode in a fiery inferno. Anything going on in the area a fairly stock Ex can join in on, let me know via email, I love to learn and try new things!

PICs: Pictures coming soon, once I obtain a digi cam or a new phone (lost mine).

Back