Friggin Honda's | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations
  • Register Today It's free!

• Holiday Special! - 2 for 1 Elite Explorer sale!

Right now you can purchase an Elite Explorer membership for $20 and receive a two year membership!
    If you have an existing Elite membership contact me by PM and I will upgrade your account manually.

Click Here to start your membership and get rid of the ads!

Friggin Honda's

snocross1985

Explorer-less
Reaction score
City, State
Stratham, NH
Year, Model & Trim Level
2018 Explorer XLT
Well i went to a car show today and got to say man i have never seen so much horsepower in all my life. There was everything from a mustang mach 1 to chevelle's to willy's coupe's. But as i moved to the rear of the show there were 3 nasty @$$ civics. nothing like seeing a $300 exhaust on a $200 car :rolleyes: . Why these civics were even allowed to park next to the amarican muscle cars of years past is beyond me. It just looked plain stupid seeing a nasty old rusted out civic with a fart can parked next to a supercharged mustang boss with the nicest deep blue paint ever. Ok just had to blow of a little steam. :D :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

X~FACTOR

Name is Ray
Reaction score
City, State
Valley Stream, Long Island
Year, Model & Trim Level
'97 XLT 4-dr SOHC
You went to a car show without pictures to share. C'mon man. Oh well, atleast YOU enjoyed it. :p

snocross1985

Explorer-less
Reaction score
City, State
Stratham, NH
Year, Model & Trim Level
2018 Explorer XLT
Originally posted by X-factor
You went to a car show without pictures to share. C'mon man. Oh well, atleast YOU enjoyed it. :p

I was so excited when leaving the house that i forgot to grab the camera. Oh well, i will be going to enother one on August 9 and will remember the camera next time :)

EliteConcept

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
LaPorte, Indiana
Year, Model & Trim Level
04 Civic LX
my city had a car cruise yesterday, which was supposed to be for classica cars, i watched it there were lots of little hondas and such...i was soo disgusted there is a time and place for these imports and its not at a classic car show, many of the guys with classic cars i talked to believed that the newer cars had no bussiness being there... granted some of the newer ones were nice, thats not their place, their place is at rice shows.

when i was watchin the cars cruise down the road to our beach when ricers who thought they were cool went by i gave them a :thumbdwn:
hehehee