Froader and Section coming to Texas | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Froader and Section coming to Texas

I think they like it here too much. ;) They were still crashed out on my floor when I left for work this morning. :eek: :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I think a better track for the video would have been Mr. Blue Sky by ELO :D

Mudd***** said:
They are still there? Did you at least get them to clean up after the rest of the Demons? ;)

They left yesterday evening and when they got a few miles from the house, the bearings went out on the trailer. Like they didn't have enough issues with tires on the trailer getting out here. :rolleyes: By the time Jeff got everything off, the auto part stores had closed so they had to wait until this morning. It just gave them more time to torment Bailey. :confused:

While Froader helped Jeff with recharging of the A/C system, Section525 helped me pick up all the trash. ;) :D Demons are messy....lol. :p

We have lots of pics from this past weekend, just had no time to post them. Will try and get them up in the next few days. I may even have one of Mudd***** smiling. :eek: ;)

Stang Girl said:
I may even have one of Mudd***** smiling. :eek: ;)

Blashpemy!
devil.gif

Stang Girl said:
They left yesterday evening and when they got a few miles from the house, the bearings went out on the trailer. Like they didn't have enough issues with tires on the trailer getting out here. :rolleyes:

Well at least colin can just drive his truck off the trailer and go for help :D

Well, I made it home at about 9:45 this morning (total of 25 hours) and Johnny is still driving home to Chico (about another 8 hours). That guy is a driving machine!! We split off so he wouldn't have to drive all the way to my house then get back to the correct fwy to make it home. I have to say I can defintely feel the difference in power with an 6th cyl. ;)

So...we got a flat on the truck and two more on the trailer. :eek: Luckily, in I think it was Sonora, there were a few tire service places, so we were able to get a couple more tires for the trailer. Going through AZ there was a CRAZY storm with lightning, thunder and enough rain with wind so that we could hardly see anything. We have a few really cool lightning pics.

I have to say to Jeff and Lori that the hospitality was amazing, and we really appreciate everything(even letting us torture the dog :p)!! It was great to meet you both and the few of the other Texans, including Mudd*****'s beard. That thing is awesome! :D

I did let trckmagik at my Explorer with a sawz-all and an air grinder, but it's not what you guys are thinking. :eek:

Jeff, we heard you try and two-way Johnny, but he didn't have service from Austin to El Paso.

I'll post up my pics later tonight. I got right in the shower as soon as I got home and headed to work.

Welcome home. It was great meeting you guys.

Bam a job well done!

Thats a long ass drive!!

I have to Agree it was a blast this Weekend it was Great to meet new people although the Rain made things Fun. Glad Johnny and Collin Made it home ok.

I hope you guys still love me.

What's better than a glitter bomb?

Attachments

• CIMG5194.jpg
    CIMG5194.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 376

What is in the Chest?

Kris Guilbeaux said:
What is in the Chest?

Ever see the kids on the back of the milk cartons?

It's gone now :cool:

Jeff - :navajo:

Is it with the couch so the kids watching the mud bogs have something to keep beer in?

:)

:D

I am sending you some goods in the mail today. :D

Attachments

• package.jpg
    package.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 265

Kris Guilbeaux said:
What is in the Chest?

Here's some background it:

The ice chest was purchase in January 2006 (so it's fairly new)
It did a weekend job at Sears Point Raceway
Did a weekend at Truck Haven in February
It was stored since Feb until it made the trip from Chico to Huntington Beach to Bastrop Texas to find it's new home.

And here's why:

Attachments

• myspace.jpg
    myspace.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 261

... and Karma is a *****!

tire.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

section525 said:
... and Karma is a *****!
You should have been nice to Ashley. :p

Back