From MINI Cooper S to 93 Navajo | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

From MINI Cooper S to 93 Navajo

Nice lookin truck, though im kinda partial to grey Navajo's!!

NEWNAV.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yours is grey Phantasm.....sheesh it looks white to me, but maybe I am color blind

Originally posted by AlaskanJack
Yours is grey Phantasm.....sheesh it looks white to me, but maybe I am color blind

You know what Jack, the more i look at it, the more i think you are correct! Oh well, not too many Navajo's left so its still good to see another!

Take a gander at this Navajo..

Attachments

• dsc00333.jpg
    dsc00333.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 166

Good lookin Navajo you have there FC2ED :cool:

What push bar is that?

-Jason

i work in avon during the summer i know that place like the back of my hand

Originally posted by FC2ED
Take a gander at this Navajo..

Nice! It seems 90% of Navahos are some light color for some odd reason....That is a nice change of pace....

the navajo will be a good truck, especially if it is all rebuilt too..... you said it has a lot of miles, but if the engine and tranny were rebuilt, as well as most of the suspension, you will have nothing left to worry about other than the frame, internal gearboxes and the interior....

The Grille Guard is made by Westin. The catalog said it would fit a Navajo bot the verticals were cut for an Explorer. The difference between the two trucks as far as the bumper goes is the Explorer has vinyl wrapping the bumper around the center. The Navajo has vinyl across the top of the bumper. You can make it fit with a little trimming. I'll be taking mine off to remove the rust on the monuting hw and painting them with a primer.

Back