Front air locker response from ARB | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Front air locker response from ARB

I am waiting for RCD to come out with their lift. I have been waiting for the next best lift ever since waiting for the Trailmaster. I am going to need to regear when I get the lift since I have a 3.73 LS and I would like to get a front and rear ARB system put in at that time. However with all the other mods, that is going to be some cash. I would like to put my name down, but that is going to require up front money right? I really would like this thing to get built. I can't believe there aren't 75 people amongst Explorers, Rangers and SportTracs. I guess what I am saying is that if my dough is needed then I'm in.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

WIll the front locker work with a AWD?

Originally posted by nytefog
WIll the front locker work with a AWD?

Yes.

YAWN

I emailed the president of OXTRAX today to see if they could help us out better than ARB......... auto repsonder said he would be back monday. hard finding 75 1995+ serious explorers heh

http://www.oxtrax.com

OK guys..... how many do we have so far???? which number on the list am I????

I'm interested...

yep i will be needing one of those down under......make me next on the list

Scotty

2 weeks and i'll have a front air locker for my 97 xlt

I spoke to ARB today (remember i am in perth Western australia) and they said they do a modification but can and will fit a front diff air locker to my 97 xlt......
i don't see what all the fuss is about????

Swp,

Tell ARB.AU about us over here in the states!
There are many who would like to buy this front locker.

Thanks

Can you tell us what the modification is?

Count me in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by KEN TATARKA
Count me in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ken, there is already an ARB air locker for your application. Check with 4 wheel parts.

Just got of the phone from arb.au about this front air locker...... told his heaps of you guys want this diff..... he is now worried they have made a mistake (not saying he has but wants to confirm he hasn't). he will getting back to me some time today , when i know i will let you know!!!

Scotty

Hrmmm the waiting.... Im bored... I might try and get a rear arb. So I found a shop who will install a rear one for $180. But I just have to rig the compressor and run the airline myself. Where is a good spot for the compressor?

I put mine right on top of where the spare tire used to go.
Dead Link Removed

hrmm thats a nice spot. air line is real short when the compressor is up there. did you need to drill?

So whats the deal SWP?

SWP!:rolleyes:

Is ARB.AU BSing?

I am in the same boat as some others who have responded to this post. I am also in the military and stationed on the east coast. I would want to have my name added to the list but I am afraid that I am a little tight at the moment to put money up front =(

so where are we with this?

dang.. where are the 75 people we need.. I WANT MY LOCKER..

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

this is really, trully sad... I think what this matter needs is someone to push it through....

is it really possible that out of over 11,000 members we can't get 75 that want to order front locker??
IMPOSSIBLE!
:banghead:

Back