Front bumper build scheduled!

2TimingTom

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Littleton, Colorado
Year, Model & Trim Level
'97 XLT
I drop it off a week from today! No more huge gap from after the body lift!

It'll look similar to this:
3C9A2A09-431F-4871-B366-FD081437D791-7223-00000522CEACEEC7.jpg

4A288BE7-88F8-4316-B651-4E8651236B8B-7223-00000522C16F0640-1.jpg

Except mine won't have the holes for the orange side marker lights.

Also planning a wheeling trip for the weekend after next to get some shots of it while on the trail.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hell yeah - I actually was near Loren's place today - looks like he's working on an FJ60 at the moment. His work is always so well done, and professionally finished..

I think he recently got himself a JD2 also, so I'm sure he'll be excited to use it heh. Can't wait to see the final product!

Yeah, I'm pretty excited. He makes some great looking bumpers. And the fact that it will be custom built to my truck should mean a great fit. And bullet proof- my gawd! 3/16" steel, 1" thick shackle tabs, and all the support needed going back to the frame.

The FJ60 is still there. It's pretty sweet. It's getting front AND rear bumpers, it just got a new paint job and he said he thinks the guy is getting ready to sell it. Nothing like spending over $2,000 on bumpers just to sell it.

But yeah, mine is there. Should be done late this week. He said he'll send progress pics. I'll post them if he does.

I have been wanting to build a front and rear bumper for my 93 but don't know where to get my metals from

Back