• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

Front Bumper Removal - How To?

JimiJak

Reaction score
City, State
Grand Rapids, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 Ford Explorer Sport
I have exhausted my ability to use the search function and turned up nada on anything that explains HOW the XSport front clip comes off.

I plan on tackling a few different things this weekend, some of which involves removing the front bumper. So I thought I would poll the audience to get some feedback on other's experience before tackling it myself.

Anyone aware of a How-To on removing it? It doesn't look crazy hard, but thought it would go smoother to see it from the inside first.

Thanks in advance!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

KramAsylam

Reaction score
City, State
Cleveland, Ohio
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 Ford Explorer
2014 Explorer: How do I remove the lower front bumper cover?

How do I remove/replace the lower front bumper cover on a 2014 Explorer with fog lights? I'm referring to the entire lower black textured plastic part of the bumper cover.

I'm new to this site…I tried to search for this topic but didn't find what I'm looking for. If someone knows where I can find this information, I'd appreciate any help you can offer.

Thanks!

peterk9

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Russell, Ontario (Ottawa area)
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Aviator Reserve
Callsign
VE3
How do I remove/replace the lower front bumper cover on a 2014 Explorer with fog lights? I'm referring to the entire lower black textured plastic part of the bumper cover.

I'm new to this site…I tried to search for this topic but didn't find what I'm looking for. If someone knows where I can find this information, I'd appreciate any help you can offer.

Thanks!
Welcome to the Forum KramAsylam.:wavey:
I have merged your post with this existing one. Check out this link for some help.
http://www.blueox.com/Uploads/Docs/BX2627.pdf

Peter