Front bumpers are finally done... | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Front bumpers are finally done...

Alright!! Someone else with a CRL front bumper. Hope you like it. Do you have a winch to mount on it?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

no i don't have a winch yet but i know that that is gonna be in my plan for the future.

do you have winch plate mount cause cory hasn't made one yet.

also how did you mount that piece of diamond plate in the bumper to fill that gap??

do you have a pic that shows the inside of the bumper mouted showing the way it was installed.

just to help me out with mounting it.

I didn't get a winch mount from Cory. He wasn't going to get them from the machine shop in time for me, so i made my own. Here is the link to the thread i have now about making it: winch mount

I'll go out side and get a picture of how my bumper mounts. BRB

Attachments

• im000895.jpg
    im000895.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 209

Cory had my truck when he made the bumper, so he drilled 3 holes in the frame and bolted it up like that.

Attachments

• im001160.jpg
    im001160.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 214

I also added some tow hooks the other day. The rear bolt goes through the frame, the front bolt just bolts to the outside of the bumper.

Attachments

• im001161.jpg
    im001161.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 206

i mounted my bumper today i love it. i'll post pics this week.

ok heres my bumper pic only alittle late but here it is.
12285new_jerksey_010.jpg

nice right

Looks good man, can you get a close up shot of what you did with it in the middle?

Alright I want to see more pics Lefy, I want to know what this bumper looks like with a 3" body lift.

check it out here

and it shows everything i've got it in so far. there is a link to more details pics from aol you've got pictures on there too enjoy

Back