• Register Today It's free!

Front end collision repair

beans50

Reaction score
City, State
Hastings Nebraska
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 Ford Explorer xlt
Hey guys brand new here. Thought I'd see if I could get some help with this one. I just hit a pole and being as reactive as I am, I'm trying to get answers an hour after I wrecked. Ok so I know for sure I am going to need a new radiator, grille, bumper, hood, and the lower grilles. I also know ima have to do some welding and rebuilding which I am comfortable with. My question is what other things do you guys think I may need to look into (i.e. other engine components I may need to replace, whether or not its worth it, etc.). Also if you could help me post a few pics I could give you guys a little better idea of it. Thanks!

Welcome aboard!! :salute:

Be sure to check out the 3rd Generation Sub-Forums:

Stock 2002 - 2005 Explorers
Questions related to non-modified 2002 - 2005 Explorers and Mountaineers. Problem solving, maintenance, TSB, service bulletins, owner reviews, specifications. Sport Trac and Sport use the 1995-2001 forum.

Modified 2002 - 2005 Explorers
Questions related to modified 2002 - 2005 Explorers and Mountaineers. For Sport Trac and Sport models use the 1995-2001 forum. Aftermarket accessories and modifications. Bullbar, running boards, floor mats, cargo mat, DVD headrest, wheels, tires, stereo upgrade, headlights, mud flaps, lift kits, engine swap, transmission swap.

Good luck and Happy Exploring!

Back