• Register Today It's free!

Front parking sensors

Metamorphos

Reaction score
City, State
Willowbrook
Year, Model & Trim Level
2019 Explorer Sport
Hi, I installed front push bumper like on police interceptor đźš“, and now my front parking sensors is always beeping, I have everytime when I start he car to push the button to turn off parking sensors.
My question: is any chance to turn off permanently only front parking sensors? Or to program them?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

welcome to EF! I am not aware of such a thing, are there rear sensors too? wonder what unplugging the fronts would do, i bet it would set a code though. or get a non sensor BCM?
Hi, I installed front push bumper like on police interceptor đźš“, and now my front parking sensors is always beeping, I have everytime when I start he car to push the button to turn off parking sensors.
My question: is any chance to turn off permanently only front parking sensors? Or to program them?

Welcome to the Forum. :wave:
I thought I had replied to this but perhaps I didn't hit the "post" button.
There are no vehicle settings to turn them OFF permanently. The default is ON. I don't know if FORScan can be used to change that setting.
Have you tried using your cruise control or forward collision warning? Some push bars will cover that radar unit rendering those features inoperative. That radar unit is marked with a white spot just to the lower right of the driving light.

Peter

Clip_27.jpg

welcome to EF! I am not aware of such a thing, are there rear sensors too? wonder what unplugging the fronts would do, i bet it would set a code though. or get a non sensor BCM?
Any one knows the article number of the front parking sensor? or an aftermarket brand that fits to a explorer sport 2017

Back