• Register Today It's free!

Front Suspension Lift

goatja

Reaction score
City, State
Fairmont , WV
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Sport
does anyone out there offer a front suspension lift of an 01 explorer sport. just all bracketry and other parts no shocks just bare bones and cheaper than 1500.....??

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Saw a new Camberg lift for 2wd at the offroad shop the other day. I was trying to determine if I could make use of this on my 4wd. No idea how much it costs. It was just released though.

Saw a new Camberg lift for 2wd at the offroad shop the other day. I was trying to determine if I could make use of this on my 4wd. No idea how much it costs. It was just released though.

No the camburg lift will not work with a 4wd. Check out dixon brothers for a good 4wd long travel lift.

GOATJA, did you checkout the Superlift. Just the front with the parts you need should be under 1500.

The Dixon kit is great...I have it on my 04 Ranger. The kit is not cheap...just the shocks for it are $650 each (It gets rid of the torsion springs so you can use coil-overs).

If you have the money it is worth it. It is one of those things where you get what you pay for.

Attachments

• DSCN0013.jpg
    DSCN0013.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 296

Looks nice still....

Back