• Register Today It's free!

Front Upper Control Arm Bushing

snickstx

Reaction score
City, State
Fort Worth, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
'03 EBX
I'm about to some suspension & brake work to my '03. Since I'll have a lift for a couple of days I'll probably service the transmission as well. This all started with my ball joints.

I bought a set of MOOGs a few months ago and now have the rest of the parts on the way. Because I already bought the balljoints I don't want to have to buy new upper control arms just to get a new bushing. Ford lists 3069 Suspension Control Arm Bushing (Front) $43.00. Anybody have the long part number or an alternative.

Has anybody serviced the UCA bushing on these? Any tips? I'll probably be renting the puller for this job.

I'm about to some suspension & brake work to my '03. Since I'll have a lift for a couple of days I'll probably service the transmission as well. This all started with my ball joints.

I bought a set of MOOGs a few months ago and now have the rest of the parts on the way. Because I already bought the balljoints I don't want to have to buy new upper control arms just to get a new bushing. Ford lists 3069 Suspension Control Arm Bushing (Front) $43.00. Anybody have the long part number or an alternative.

Has anybody serviced the UCA bushing on these? Any tips? I'll probably be renting the puller for this job.

There is a really good thread on this procedure with pictures, and it has been updated recently. Do a search.

I did the job myself as a result. Not that hard.

Hmmm...read all the UCA threads in 02-05, guess I'll run a wider search. Glad it wasn't too bad, I've been told it's a pain by others.

Back