Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
NORTH IDAHO, 7B
Year, Model & Trim Level
B2 "Slightly" Modified
Callsign
FOURTEN
OKay guys recently I got a music keg, love this thing. I had officially made the switch from Cd to MD 2 years ago (compact discs are a very lousy media if you ask me) , now I am totally digital and no longer need my mini disc units.
I would stick with minidiscs in a heart beat but there are no plans for any manuafacturers to make a MD head unit that understands the MP3 format....so bye bye deck.

I bought this Kenwood Excelon X-91 MD head unit in 2000 for over $550. It has 4v outputs, (3ea.,F/R/NF) built in crossovers (F/R/NF), 45W x 4, the flip down/hide face, changer controls, disc naming, remote, all the Excelon amp controls, all the fancy stuff, etc etc (you want all the specs go check it out at Kenwood or Crutchfield etc..)

Deck is in perfect shape. I will take best offer on this sucker, need the $$$ towards the purchase of a new Excelon unit.......

I also have a Kenwood 6 disc CD changer, Sony MD recordable walkman, and Sony home MD recorder/player if somebody wants to get the entire MD setup all at once........I dont need any of it any more.....

email me:

Jamiefortune@lerchbates.com

Back