FS: "New" Alpine 6.5" Coaxials (SPR-174A) and Component Set (SPR-176A) | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

FS: "New" Alpine 6.5" Coaxials (SPR-174A) and Component Set (SPR-176A)

rpr

Reaction score
City, State
Smith Mountain Lake, VA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2006 Limited
I am selling a one week old set of Alpine 6.5" coaxials (SPR-174A) and a one week old set of Alpine 6.5" components (SPR-176A). I didn't like the sound of the coaxials when I installed them last weekend, so I never even went through the trouble of installing the components. The retailer is trying to charge me a 20% restocking fee, so before I did that I figured I'd see if anyone wants to benefit from my misfortune.

They are in perfect condition, in the retail packaging with the warranty cards, and as I said, the coaxials were only used lightly for one week and the components were never installed or used.

They retail for $480 (the SPR-174A coaxials retail for $200 and the SPR-176A components retail for $280). The cheapest price on ebay right now for the SPR-174A coaxials is $138 ($123 + $15 shipping), and the cheapest price on ebay right now for the SPR-176A components is $184 ($159 + $25 shipping). That comes to $322 shipped for both sets of speakers through ebay.

I am looking for $275 shipped via Fed Ex. Let me know if anybody is interested. Tx.

Edit: Car Audio Magazine's review of the Alpine components can be found here.

Back