• Register Today It's free!

fuel filter tool?

jcasey007

Reaction score
City, State
Stratford Upon Avon, Warwickshire
Year, Model & Trim Level
Jeep Commander 5.7L HEMI
Need to change it (I recon it hasn't been done for 80k miles) but need the special tool to release the joints.

Anybody know who stocks the tool in the UK?

cheers

Jim

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thanks Both

Would love to meet up Howard, work is crazy at moment and I'm a tool hoarder so I'll get the one off ebay (£11.99 can't be bad)

I'm preping the old girl for a long French camping trip so trying to do all the jobs I've been putting off, trouble is the list just keeps growing :hammer:

Maybe I should throw a 'bring a spanner' party to get them all done :smoke:

cheers

Jim

I'll bring my lump hammer and angle grinder

two of my favorites:D I've had a very pleasent evening (wife out with the girls, kids in bed) I've been modifying the upper inlet manifold to fit two new backfire valves.

I'm fitting them either side of the IAV on the top so have been building two little flat mounting points......

Need to change it (I recon it hasn't been done for 80k miles) but need the special tool to release the joints.

Anybody know who stocks the tool in the UK?

cheers

Jim

I used a cut down nozzle from a tube of silicone when I did my fuel pump connectors. Amazing what you can make do with when you're under the car and against the clock!

Cheers

SS

US Automotive in Bedford £5.50 for the tool:)

Back