• Register Today It's free!

Fuel injector adapter

93BlueDemon

Reaction score
City, State
Pa
Year, Model & Trim Level
93XLT 5 speed
Anyone know the part number for a 91 -94 fuel injector adapter or fuel injector seal. This is not the o rings

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yes those are what I’m talking about but as far as I could tell they were for 1997 and up

Calling @410Fortune he will know just hang in there :)

91-94 fuel injectors use two o rings no “seat” or isolator

Those are for 97+ because they are for the sohc engine, the ohv never used injector seats

What part of the injector or fuel rail are you referring to?

The injector insulator is what I was trying to find. f0tz9u550a I called the dealer for the part number. Appears Ford only has 2 in the entire United States. How important are they for the fuel system? Will the injectors leak without them?

So apparently these were used in some Aerostar and ranger 4.0 engines but not all 4.0 engines have them. It will work fine without the “insulators” installed is the information I have found.

Any chance you can show us a picture of your situation?

I tired uploading a photo off my phone but It didn’t work. I ended up putting the old ones on.
The 1993 I’m using had the insulators but the 1995 intake I’m switching out had no insulators. I got a 1995 long block out of a junkyard I’m putting back into the 93 due to a bad cylinder wall.

Back