• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Fuel Pump Wiring Diagram

LisaT

Reaction score
City, State
Fort Worth, Tx
Year, Model & Trim Level
2006 Ford Explorer XLT V6
Hi all,
I'm posting for my other half that has no internet access at the moment, so bear with me please.

His question/request - "I need a diagram of fuel pump wiring, specific to the 2006 Ford Explorer. What terminals do I need to jump straight to the batter power to bypass and check the fuel pump"

Thanks in advance!
Lisa

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Partsman109

Legion of Doom
Reaction score
City, State
Westerly, RI
Year, Model & Trim Level
2018 F150 SuperCrew 4x4
5F393364-5146-41ED-B047-D5F4A42A37B6.jpeg

Hope that helps!

LisaT

Reaction score
City, State
Fort Worth, Tx
Year, Model & Trim Level
Thank you very much!

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2006 Ford Explorer Ltd V8
Hi all,
I'm posting for my other half that has no internet access at the moment, so bear with me please.

His question/request - "I need a diagram of fuel pump wiring, specific to the 2006 Ford Explorer. What terminals do I need to jump straight to the batter power to bypass and check the fuel pump"

Thanks in advance!
Lisa
You can get a wiring diagram from this site www.bbbind.com

LisaT

Reaction score
City, State
Fort Worth, Tx
Year, Model & Trim Level
Thanks so very much!

t_stalk2

Reaction score
City, State
Parma
Year, Model & Trim Level
2006 Ford Explorer Eddie
Hi all,

Thanks in advance!
Lisa
did you ever find the schemadics