Full width D44 and 8.8 | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Full width D44 and 8.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm selling my project axles.
Dana 44 from a 79 Bronco. Cast wedges, unknown gears, bone stock. $350.
Ford 8.8 from an 89 E-150. unknown gears, no drums, bone stock. $150.
Buy BOTH and take them for $400!

Local purchase only, you come to me. It would be crazy to ship, so don't even ask.
I'll also be selling everything else I have to do the SAS, including extended radius arms, crossmember, coil buckets, shock towers, 4.88 gears for the 8.8, and more. I need to inventory and see what I actually have, but it's quite a bit.
If you're interested, I'll do a package deal on everything, we can talk...

Pics added. These were taken 3 years ago (!), but they look the same now.

Attachments

• 111907 004.jpg
    111907 004.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 553
  • parts 006.jpg
    parts 006.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 623

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Why? 4 sale? Also same setup that I have Great deal on great setup!
Well, I haven't managed to scrape up the money to get it done in 3 years, plus I'm moving to Kauai. The truck is going with me, and it'll be a great little island truck just the way it is. ;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well, I haven't managed to scrape up the money to get it done in 3 years, plus I'm moving to Kauai. The truck is going with me, and it'll be a great little island truck just the way it is. ;)

Let me know what Tiki's you can take with you:D Colin has space, I'm sure we could slowly sell off your stock and send you the money;)

How soon are you moving Bill? Really sad to see you go. :(

I hope and plan to sell all tikis before I go, including as many as I can carve between now and then! I'm going in September. But I wish it was tomorrow. :D

Local purchase only, you come to me. It would be crazy to ship, so don't even ask.
bro im in cali and can drive to pick up or check out parts..id like to check them out with better pics up close and see if the gears are in good shape..im mostly interested in the 44 up front. maybe the trac arms too but they look a little worked maybe some better pics of those..im interested though so lmk what you think again im in cali bay area and mobile

Here's the inside of the 44. When you say the trac arms look worked, I'm not sure what you mean.

Attachments

• 022511 002.jpg
    022511 002.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 223

Also, mrbird, I saw the link in your sig and checked it out. In it, Dannyboy describes in fair detail what he did and why, on his SAS. The radius arms, tracbar, and steering I'm selling are his old ones, seen in his pics. They came off his truck, and then sat at my house since then, never having been installed.

Here's the link if anyone else wants to see: http://www.explorerforum.com/forums//showthread.php?t=236289

Maybe if I can't sell the whole package, but did you see the part above about no shipping?

ya, but even on the radius arms and other parts?

If I first sell the axle without the parts, then I'll reconsider. :)

Somebody buy his axle!!

Here is the thread of my build I did in 2003, also pics of the setup working. The steering is for narrowed width, I still have 10' of the stick of DOM that I used to make that steering, I could probably make someone full width steering if they ran it like that.

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums//showthread.php?t=100935

Trade for a Tiki? :p:

Just sold it all an hour ago! Everything 'cept the 8.8. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back