• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

Fun Hump Day Movies

Essex4x4

Reaction score
City, State
Johnston Iowa
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 Dodge Grand Caravan
Haha true that. Although you still must admit regardless it is AWESOME!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Rick

Pumpkin Pilot
Staff member
Admin
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Wayoutin, Aridzona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL Pumpkin Edition
Callsign
AB7FH

FIND

Reaction score
City, State
Vermillion, SD
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 XLT V8 AWD
The BEST idea is to never rear end a semi in the first place. :thumbsup: Instead of "smarter" and "safer" cars and trucks how about smarter and safer drivers??

Not get into an accident and drive safe?

Do they even teach that in Driver's ed? I thought that you were supposed to blame being a bad driver on the car companies for not putting enough air bags and technology in a car to make it drive itself while we are distracted by all the technology in our car.

What we really need is AIs in cars that disable all safety equipment in a car when someone is driving like an idiot, drunk, etc. Either that or put everyone in a mid-50s sedan and hope that good drivers stay off the road for a week or two until all the idiots have killed themselves.

:Edit: I had better post this video before someone starts saying about how they'd rather be in a big steel tank from the 50s than the plastic crap we drive today.

Turdle

Habla tortuga
Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Humboldt, KS
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Mounty
The BEST idea is to never rear end a semi in the first place. :thumbsup: Instead of "smarter" and "safer" cars and trucks how about smarter and safer drivers??

Once I was on I35 a little to the north of Edgerton, heading back from Olathe, Ks.
The sun was in everyone's eyes, we crested a hill to find traffic stopped! It took everything I could do to slow down from 65mph. There was no warning. I could see how someone could slam into the rear of a stopped truck in this situation.

about 1 minute later a car came sliding right beside me and into the ditch.

Tbars4

Moderator Emeritus
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
anaheim hills,california
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 ranger 4x4/ 91 X 4x4

IZwack

Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Germantown, MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 Ford Explorer

vroomzoomboom

Elite Canuck STOCK SUCKS!
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
selkirk, manitoba
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 supercharged 347 sport

IZwack

Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Germantown, MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 Ford Explorer

Flounder

Owns 10,000 Marbles
Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Pennsylvania
Year, Model & Trim Level
'08 Sport Trac Adrenalin

Tbars4

Moderator Emeritus
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
anaheim hills,california
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 ranger 4x4/ 91 X 4x4
...Shannon Campbell's rollover this past weekend at Rausch Creek (RCQ) for Ultra4 racing..

..and...I like this guy's style...:D

Scotty J.

Packin
Reaction score
City, State
Little Rock, Ar
Year, Model & Trim Level
'02 Ford Ranger XLT

Essex4x4

Reaction score
City, State
Johnston Iowa
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 Dodge Grand Caravan
Seeing that this is a fairly large offroad group I figured ya'll might love this one for sure. Yes this is a Jeep however the idea and principal could be applied to an Explorer. I can think of several times for example camping, or right after a mud bath that this would be great!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Anime

EF YEAH!!
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2018 EX Sport Concept