• Register Today It's free!

Galaxy s2 not support by usb ??

entra6

Reaction score
City, State
Middle East - Kuwait
Year, Model & Trim Level
XLT 2011
I just plug the galaxy s2 by usb in my explorer 2011 and the message say its not support > any Help please ???

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

my tmobile g2x and my wife's tmobile g2 does the same thing...

Once you connect the phone you need to select the notification icon at the top of your phone notification bar and select the mount sd card option (or something like that) Not near my car right now. Once you select that it works just fine (Sprint Epic Touch Galaxy SII)

I have the galaxy s2 but still waiting for my explorer to be delivered some time next month. I am interested in any feedback about how well the s2 is integrated, and if there is any limitations? Thanks

I try it mount sdcard but its not working... usb device not supported????? Any hrlp guys

Got to try it today. While the phone is unplugged, on the phone go to: Settings, Wireless and Network, USB Utilities, Connect storage to PC. Then plug in your phone and the drives show up under USB on MFT.

What are you planning on using it for? For music playing from the phone I just use bluetooth.

Got to try it today. While the phone is unplugged, on the phone go to: Settings, Wireless and Network, USB Utilities, Connect storage to PC. Then plug in your phone and the drives show up under USB on MFT.

What are you planning on using it for? For music playing from the phone I just use bluetooth.

yes for music to show ( album art) :D . Thank you

s2

still didn't connect i try my friend phone S2 same thing >>

Does yours update the signal meter? MFT alwasys shows full bars no matter what the GS2 is actually reporting.

Back