Galaxy SIII(3) vs iphone 4S (sprint) | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Galaxy SIII(3) vs iphone 4S (sprint)

freddyzp

Reaction score
City, State
St Louis, MO
Year, Model & Trim Level
11 limited Kona Blue
Does anyone have any info on the Galaxy S3 or the Iphone 4S from Sprint working with SYNC ???? I am looking at replacing my Samsung Moment with a new phone and the official list does not have any updates for about a year now. When is the list going to be updated.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sprint Galaxy SIII work great with mine. No contact pictures but mostly everything works.

Does anyone have any info on the Galaxy S3 or the Iphone 4S from Sprint working with SYNC ???? I am looking at replacing my Samsung Moment with a new phone and the official list does not have any updates for about a year now. When is the list going to be updated.

Hi, freddyzp!

I believe you posted this question on our Explorer Facebook page too. I answered you there and so did a few others. :)

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10150933316306601&id=381809751600

The link cnsheets post has good info too!

Rebecca

Sprint Galaxy SIII work great with mine. No contact pictures but mostly everything works.

Hey there dutch! If you have the chance, could you post on my thread that cnsheets referred to? I'm hoping that those with some of the newer phones will post. Thanks! :)

Hey there dutch! If you have the chance, could you post on my thread that cnsheets referred to? I'm hoping that those with some of the newer phones will post. Thanks! :)

Done

^ Thanks! :)

Would you mind testing something on your s3. Open your contact on the phone and set the picture from the phone galary. (a phone-local file) Now go into the phonebook menu on MFT and sync that individual contact. Now try to dial and see if the contact shows up. I believe that I had to both have the picture locally on the phone as well as download the individual contact instead of just the full phonebook sync. However, I didn't retest since the update. I would appreciate you doing this as I am considering an s3, but don't want to take a step backward in functionality with MFT.

Back