Garage cleanout! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Garage cleanout!

Good afternoon, everyone! In an attempt to clean out the garage and my home office a bit, I've got quite the collection of miscellaneous stuff up for grabs. Most is truck related, a few items not so much... . If you have any questions or want pics, feel free to ask! Here's a quick inventory of what's up for grabs, and asking prices. All of the prices INCLUDE shipping to the continental US, Paypal is accepted, and I'm more than willing to work deals on multiple items!

1) 2 sets of Streetwires ZN660 audio patch cables (6 meters) - $15 each
2) 1 set of Streetwires ZN360 audio patch cables (6 meters) - $10
3) 1 set of Bostwick Quietline audio patch cables (2 meters) - $7
4) Kenwood KCA-XM100V with mini-tuner card and antenna - $60
5) Power cables and Rockford Fosgate multifuse holder, 1/0 gauge and 4 gauge - $90 for all, includes ~18' of 1/0 with split loom on it and a ring terminal, ~3' of 1/0 with a ring terminal, ~2' of 1/0 wire, ~3' of 4ga black wire, ~10' of 4ga red wire, ~11' of 4ga red wire, fuse holder with 1 1/0 input, 2 4ga inputs and 4 4ga outputs, as well as 2 60A and 1 40A fuses.
6) Astron Pi-800W power inverter with 2 remote turn on switches, splitter and some 4ga hookup wire (retails for ~$400) - $125
7) Pair of brand new Optronics BUL-78CB LED cargo lights - $20 for both
8) 3 brand new Electric Life 45lb solenoids for doors, trunks, tailgates, etc - $30 each
9) Brand new universal, heavy duty, 2 wire door lock actuator - $15
10) Alpine RUE-4203 remote - $12
11) Alpine RUE-4187 remote - $8
12) Metra GMRC-01 radio interface, provides ignition switched power and retains door chimes and warning sounds on many GM vehicles - $20
13) 2 Terk XMD1000 XM tuners with XMDALP100 Alpine radio interfaces (both need antennas) - $40 each
14) Satellite radio antenna from a GM, part # is ACDelco 25761436, can be permanently installed on roof for XM or Sirius radio. Not for the faint of heart, but I did it on my ST years ago and it worked great. Needs to be repainted. - $20
15) Motorola HF850 Bluetooth HF kit with new speaker, also have 2 different types of radio interfaces for it, slight rip in outer insulation of wire but works fine - $40
16) Universal backup camera with night vision, works great - SOLD
17) Set of wheel adapters for 5-lug F150 wheels to be used on Sport Tracs, Explorers, Rangers, etc. Custom made, 2" rear and 1.25" front, upgraded studs, lugs included - $100
18) Brand new Western Digital 500Gb MyPassport HD (USB 2.0) for Mac, can be reformatted for Windows - SOLD
19) Garmin Nuvi 255W, 2009 maps, great condition but no mount or charger, GPS only - SOLD

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The Nuvi is still available, price includes shipping. If you want it, you can Paypal me at dlong1119 (at) gmail.com.

The cargo lights are universal, if you Google the part # you should be able to see pics. I never installed them, but had planned originally to use them on the ceiling of my F150's camper shell. If you can't find a pic let me know and I'll get some posted.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Got it, thanks!

Free bump for a great guy. I got the camera installed, Dan. Figured I would show you and bump the thread at the same time. Thanks again Dan!

DSCF1290_zps0efb4798.jpg

Awesome, looks good!

Thanks, Dan. Looks awesome on my Kenwood head unit.

Back