For Sale - Gen2 front receiver hitch | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale Gen2 front receiver hitch

SOLD - Gen2 front receiver hitch

I removed this Curt 31500 front reciever hitch from my 1997 Mountaineer. The PO had it on there for like 200 miles when I bought the rig. I went with a hidden winch mount.

This thing is nearly new. I have the washers, bolts and the bolt tabs. I do not have or even usderstant what the spring wire thingy is. I will wrap it up in cardboard for shipping at no charge.

These go new for $157 @ Amazon

Here is Curts site for it

I am selling this for $100 plus shipping.

Here are several pictures of it the day I took it off. Sorry about the dirt/dust/splashes. If it is important to you I can wipe it down and take some more pictures.

P1040107.jpg

P1040106.jpg

P1040105.jpg

P1040104.jpg

P1040102.jpg

P1040103.jpg

The hitch weighs in at ~26 pounds and should fit in to a box 32x16x6 or so. The hitch's actual outside dimensions are 31.5x13x3

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Can you see how much it would be to ship to PA

I am on a business trip to Texas right now. I will when I get back on Wednesday evening. What zip code?

18328 pm me the info thanks

I got 2 people interested at this point.

Campoli, you have the earliest timestamp. You didn't provide a zip code, but using Pitsburg PA zipp code of 15219, dimensions of 32x16x6 and weight of 28 pounds the USPS standard shipping is estimated at $35.71. Let me know by Friday evening if you are interested, otherwise it will go to the next person interested in paying the $100+shipping.

ColinTrax, You are next up with your zip the shipping comes up to the same price.

Campoli had not responded so I have accepted an offer from Colintrax. Sale is pending.

Back