For Sale - Genuine Ford Motorsport Headers for 2nd Generation Ford Explorer - 5.0 Liter Engine | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations
  • Register Today It's free!

For Sale Genuine Ford Motorsport Headers for 2nd Generation Ford Explorer - 5.0 Liter Engine

I have a set of Genuine Ford Motorsport Headers for the 2nd Generation Ford Explorer (not sure of the years but the ones that require the EGR connection as seen on the headers for sure - do your homework to make sure these headers will work for your truck) The 5.0 Liter motor was installed on the 1996- 2001 Ford Explorers.

Ford Motorsport no longer produces these specialty headers made specifically for the 5.0 Liter 2nd Generation Ford Explorer.

I purchased these headers as part of a deal with a new supercharger kit. Didn't need them since I have another set already.

Headers for the 5.0 2nd Gen Explorer are almost impossible to find - so here is your chance to get a set for your truck.

Payment by Money Order or cash deposit to Wells Fargo

Asking $800.00 plus actual shipping costs by carrier of your choice.

20160604_131128.jpg

20160604_131027.jpg

20160604_131108.jpg

20160604_131216.jpg

20160604_131301.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

MichelleMD

Reaction score
City, State
Klamath Falls
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Explorer 5.0 XLT
Are these still available?

MichelleMD

Reaction score
City, State
Klamath Falls
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Explorer 5.0 XLT
I'm still interested in the headers and I'll pay you your price for them, please let me know asap

Mbrooks420

High Voltage.
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 Mountaineer AWD
Since he hasn’t been seen in a year and a half, you might not have the best luck.

For that price I’d probably be looking for Torque Monsters.

410Fortune

Truck Season!!
Staff member
Reaction score
City, State
NORTH IDAHO, 7B
Year, Model & Trim Level
B2 "Slightly" Modified
Callsign
FOURTEN
been trying to get ahold of Robert at TMH for 3 weeks now to order another set!
I fear the worst....maybe off the market again?

traveler

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Mesa
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 EB Explorer 5.0
I know this thread has been brought back to life more times than a phoenix but...

I've been studying those pics and it looks like they'd be easier to duplicate than the TorqMonster headers. Fewer bends, easier to install, etc. Of course, I'm not an expert, and this is based solely on the pictures. Anyone out there with a bender and welding skills?

Josh P

Shaggin Wagon
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Phoenix Az
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 aerostar
I know this thread has been brought back to life more times than a phoenix but...

I've been studying those pics and it looks like they'd be easier to duplicate than the TorqMonster headers. Fewer bends, easier to install, etc. Of course, I'm not an expert, and this is based solely on the pictures. Anyone out there with a bender and welding skills?
I think Hedman makes a header flange with a short piece of pipe on each port. Crushing the pipe in a square shape without the proper equipment would be the biggest challenge.