• Register Today It's free!

Getting my BTF lift...

JawzSS

Reaction score
City, State
Delaware
Year, Model & Trim Level
04 Mountaineer
Just called and left a message at BTF.. Want to get my btf lift asap on my 04 mounty now that I got 265/75s. How long does it usually take him to get it fabed up and sent out? Does he already have some made?

Just impatient when it comes to mods lol I'm sure most of you can understand.

Also once lifted before I get my next set of tires (285s) I want to Push the wheels out a little further so the truck doesn't look so narrow. Would a 1" spacer suffice? If so can someone post up a link for me for the exact ones I would need? Not to sure about spacers and with my traveling I want to make sure I get the safest option.

**if anyone has the btf kit and trying to sell let me know!

Thanks guys

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Just called and left a message at BTF.. Want to get my btf lift asap on my 04 mounty now that I got 265/75s. How long does it usually take him to get it fabed up and sent out? Does he already have some made?

Thanks guys

You might have to try him during normal PST business hours.

Doesn't usually take him too long...I think I got mine in a little over a week but I was able to catch him on the phone. I think he keeps a small stock of them lying around of the most common sizes but depending on the size you are looking to order he would probably need to make some new ones up.

He'll need your payment before he ships...his paypal email is jalopydriver88@yahoo.com

Yea I plan on getting the highest one.. Whatever it is 2.5"-1.75"??

Yea I plan on getting the highest one.. Whatever it is 2.5"-1.75"??

2.25" front / 1.75" rear is the biggest he makes. Though I would recommend something more like 1.75" front and 1.25" rear so you put less stress on the CVs, balljoints, and your axles don't grind on the frame in the rear.

spacers

Also once lifted before I get my next set of tires (285s) I want to Push the wheels out a little further so the truck doesn't look so narrow. Would a 1" spacer suffice? If so can someone post up a link for me for the exact ones I would need? Not to sure about spacers and with my traveling I want to make sure I get the safest option.

**if anyone has the btf kit and trying to sell let me know!

Thanks guys

i have a set of hubbcentrics never used them 100 , if u want em i will list em on ebay for u free shipping for secure transaction teaxt me at 1 319 759 6219

Back