Girls with sport tracs picture thread | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Girls with sport tracs picture thread

rokr1292

Reaction score
City, State
richardsville va
Year, Model & Trim Level
'01 Explorer Sport Trac
Being an ex-ranger enthusiast, one of the other forums I was a member of had a thread like this that was very popular, and I figured since I haven't seen one here, I might as well see if I can get one started. I don't have any pictures of my own, but im sure some of you do. So if you have a picture of a girl with a sport trac, post em here. Whether you took them or not, made for wallpaper, or taken on a cell phone, whatever.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Picture_013.jpg

This picture is NOT mine but this thread needs a bump I guess to get it started?

Standing by!

Good Lord somebody feed those babies!

Nice wheels.............

Yeah I like em too, but idk what they are its not my pic. I believe that pic was from lostinkorea on mysporttrac.com

Being an ex-ranger enthusiast..

..:scratch:..I've never heard of such a thing..:shifty_ey

..:scratch:..I've never heard of such a thing..:shifty_ey

It just means I don't have a ranger anymore lol if I hadn't upgraded to a sport trac, I still would be.

Hoping people start posting pics soon, im trying to find a girl that wont mind so I can contribute....

I believe that pic was from lostinkorea on mysporttrac.com

Yep, that's Lostin Korea's Trac from the MyST site. I think he has the name of the wheels in his profile, not sure though.

DSC01101.jpg

stole this off photobucket

sorry, i dont know how to resize.

I just fell in lust, LOL !!!!

No need to resize, LOL !!!

Ya might should re-read the NEW posting rules and see if they apply to these photos that aren't yours.

I was talking about the Trac, the redhead in the second picture is smokin'. Steve is right, she's definitly classier.

Sure ya were ............

The girly in the first picture is pretty in a Olsen twins kind a way LOL. There's just something sweet about a truck laying flat on the ground. I'm in a custom truck club called Down2EarthCustoms and most of our trucks are body dropped and bagged like that flamed ST pictured above.

thanks for starting my friday off in a good way flushot

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

any thread like this is gonna be popular....

Back