Glad to be with fellow Explorer fans! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Glad to be with fellow Explorer fans!

JPCR04

Reaction score
City, State
Austin,Texas
I finally found a forum that supports my favorite truck!! I'm normally on a Mercedes forum (peachparts.com) as I drive a 1991 Mercedes-Benz 300E but I have always loved the 93 Ford Explorer and wanted one since I first saw Jurassic Park.

I used to tell my dad when I was little that I was going to get one and turn it into a JP car, I had an interest in German cars and my first car was an older Mercedes but I've always deep down wanted an Explorer. We got a 99 Jeep Grand cherokee and I was a bit bummed cause it wasn't an Explorer.. I plan on moving up to Fairbanks, Alaska from Texas in the next year or so and I think this is my chance to finally get the car i've always wanted.. I've been looking for one and will start saving for a 94, once I find it I plan on driving my Mercedes back to California for my dad to drive and I'd take the Explorer up with me.

Just wanted to say I'm glad I found a forum where I can openly say my favorite vehicle is a 94 Ford Explorer and not get bashed by Mercedes fans haha See y'all on the forums!! :D

G'day and welcome, I like the unimog:D:thumbsup:

Welcome to the forum!

Check out Stic-O's rig...

JPT.jpg

REGISTRY FOR THE JPT

Back