• Register Today It's free!

Glove box light assembly

xTOM153x

Reaction score
City, State
West Islip Long Island
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 XLT
My glove box light assembly has two broken clips that go around where the glove box latches onto and pushes into the light assembly which shuts off the light and was wondering where i can get one i took down the part # and couldnt find it anywhere if anyone has ever replaced it. Thanks this is what was on the light assembly 1L2X-14A324-A

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey Tom I got the same issue on my 2003 ford explorer limited I cant find this part at all on ebay or anywhere did you have any luck finding it???

Hey Tom the glovelight is working amazing now thank you so much got the part from FORD in Canada for 16.80 tax in ruffly

my clips are also broken.. do u have a link for it?

I just picked one up at the junkyard. They didn't even charge me for it! The only problem is I can't tell how to put it back in. Can someone with one that works take a picture?!

Angler3 I got the part # for you 1L2Z-15A563-AA

A friend with an 04 let me look in her glovebox. For anyone interested, here is how it installs.

7735227106_511af53474_z.jpg

thanks blackout33... off to the junkyard i go!... the orig from my truck
says 1L2X-14A324-A

Your welcome bro I went crazy finding it to.

My glove box light assembly has two broken clips that go around where the glove box latches onto and pushes into the light assembly which shuts off the light and was wondering where i can get one i took down the part # and couldnt find it anywhere if anyone has ever replaced it. Thanks this is what was on the light assembly 1L2X-14A324-A
http://jimvreelandfordparts.com/explorer-parts/

Found it here.

Mine broke out of the blue too. I just unplugged it.

Back