Go Rhino Crash bar anyone? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Go Rhino Crash bar anyone?

I have a brand new, good condition crash bar for the 3rd gen explorer, seeking 300 dollars/ or willing to negotiate. This will go fast! Any takers? I do have pictures if interested

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Interested but the price seems high what is the retail, and condition. Pics would be great pm me if you want could also arrange pick up I'm in RI not to far. Are the mounting bolt bolts included. Is it brand new or good used good condition.

Interested but the price seems high what is the retail, and condition. Pics would be great pm me if you want could also arrange pick up I'm in RI not to far. Are the mounting bolt bolts included. Is it brand new or good used good condition.

You shouldn't be posting your stuff for sale in this section, that is why we have a for sale section.

I don't think his brackets will work and the bumper for the explorer and mountaineer aren't the same and you will have issues mounting it.

And he's asking over retail price.

He is elite. Or is the issue with me responding. But he did post in the wrong section. I would have not responded if he wasn't. I know the rules of the forum. But thanks for letting me know on the mounting issue. Also I'm waiting for next months winner if it isnt me you can count me becoming elite.

I apologize for jumping the gun on that, didnt realize he was elite.

But with the mounting I'm not sure about because I haven't seen a mountaineer with a go rhino before but someone mounted a westin bull bar and had to make cuts and my go rhino pushbar brackets sit snug right up against the bumper. So you may need to call go rhino and order the brackets for your mounty or have a fab shop do it.

My apologies gents, it's been awhile since I've been on here, didn't mean to post this up in the wrong forum, and for the above retail price, I actually got it more! Hmm, does anyone know the price? Or I might aswell just look.

But again, sorry for posting this in the wrong section

I moved the thread for you.

And he's asking over retail price.
He can ask whatever he wants for it. Granted it looks like he probably didn't realize and agrees with you now, it's not cool and against the forum rules to undermine a sale.

Good luck with the sale.

Thank you@ Froader, it is greatly appreciated sir

Back