Going into service!

Justyman87

2011 Ford Explorer Owner!
Reaction score
City, State
New York
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 Explorer Limited
I am going into service on Friday because my back/ trunk seats sorta slipped off the track and now a medal piece is sticking out… ouch! I was wondering on what else I should get checked. This is my second time in service the first for an oil change. I am also getting an oil change this time but wondering on what else I should get checked. I am debating asking them to see about all day running lights but don’t want to start issues. Anyone have any suggestions?

I have the 2011 ltd also, the day light lamps (drl) are not standard here but are in canada, there is a thread that you can find how to turn on the amber light when you shift to drive. The dealer tech has to go into the computer of the vehicle and turn them on. But not the head lamps they are not drl's so look here and you will find it !!and take that to the service guy and if he is good he will do it !!

I have the 2011 ltd also, the day light lamps (drl) are not standard here but are in canada, there is a thread that you can find how to turn on the amber light when you shift to drive. The dealer tech has to go into the computer of the vehicle and turn them on. But not the head lamps they are not drl's so look here and you will find it !!and take that to the service guy and if he is good he will do it !!

I saw that thread I may bring it… I mean it’s not a huge deal if I don’t have them but a nice addition if I did. I’m debating asking them to check my wiring to make sure everything is good and not loose.

Back