Going to SMORR for Labor day weekend, join me there! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Going to SMORR for Labor day weekend, join me there!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sounds good to me, Im gunna prolly come down Friday? Leave Sunday morning to go ride dirtbikes at Chadwick..

I plan on running Ranch Road in my Raptor LOL :)
Night run in Ranger, but my lights kinda suck!!! I might cut my windshield out by then, but I dont know...
Should be showing up setup like this, + some dents:
015-12.jpg

Yea, those are my 33's I used for mud racing. Brand new Boggers, only been in the mud. Im little hesitant to put them on, cause had been thinking of selling them. They will get trails cuts and not be brand newish LOL hmm. But the places i could go compared to my 31s'

Tested my rig yesterday, had to do few mechanical repairs, but seems like its ready to go.

Installed the front skid. Besides the fading brake problems, it's ready. If I can get the Neighbor to help, I am gonna flush the brake fluids, and replace the front lines this week. Hopefully it helps. :dunno:

Gunna be a great trip, hopefully looking at 01 Sport 4sale in Seymour. Maybe it will join us for some wheeling :)

Looks like Chads out :( .....................

Friend of mine is brininging his Raptor out, we are doing little checking on minimum amount of trails that we might fit down. Plus he bringing a Ranger LOL but the Polaris version. :) I should be there Friday night before dark.

Greg -do you have passengers coming with you??

Looks like Chads out :( .....................

Friend of mine is brininging his Raptor out, we are doing little checking on minimum amount of trails that we might fit down. Plus he bringing a Ranger LOL but the Polaris version. :) I should be there Friday night before dark.

Funny how you knew before I did Chad was out. :scratch:

Glad you got someone to join along. :thumbsup:

Greg -do you have passengers coming with you??

I had asked Steve to join us.

The friend with the FJ wussed out, said he didn't want body scratches/damage. :thumbdwn:

This is a holiday weekend, and there is always a big group out there wheeling on a holiday. I am planning on mounting the HD Vid cam on multiple locations to make some mini movies of us/others out there. :D

Ok i was asking about passengers cause I have 2 friends that may drive down and get there sat afternoon, that are gunna camp and ride bikes with me Sunday, but they would enjoy riding around sat afternoon if we can find them seats. My friend Mike might be joining me also.

Im kinda excited to run Ranch road with my Raptor and get some pictures of it LOL.
also if this 01 sport doesnt sell before weekend, brining some cash and gunna make offer on it, its Black highmiles, still runs and drives, have some sneaky plans for it.

greg -u gunna run the 35's?? cause i only have 31's :) so maybe you should slap the 33s back on....

edit lol forgot i have my 33s on now oops, either way..

Hmm pack along my 31s, and do Torsion twist to the sport in campground, LOL- sold my shackles ugghhh.

Brad, ....35's are on it now.

I can fit 1 extra person for sure. Don't know if that helps or not. :dunno:

If Steve decides to go and run one of his Ranger's he would have a seat maybe. :scratch:

Too bad Chads out, would have room for everyone no prob. :(

Pretty sure I am not setting up the tent, and just gonna sleep in the back of the rig.

Sorry guys..... Been very busy lately and my wife already had plans for us, and my son has fall baseball, and it is not even fall???? I will be at the October run for sure though.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back