Good deal on Superlift 4" lift leaf springs | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Good deal on Superlift 4" lift leaf springs

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The most recent update I got from Supperlift (thru Summit Racing) is that they are expecting to get their first batch from their new vendor in May....... We will see.

Strange, according to someone earlier in this thread all you had to do is go set up as a vendor with Supperlift and they would magically produce springs from thin air and ship them to you!

They told me March for my set. This is ridiculous.

My mistake, the latest date they told me (as of Jan 16) was March 3.

It is important to realize that this is not Summit racing or any other vendor of Supperlift fault. This is an issue with Supperlift. It is crap like this that is the reason why 4WPW dropped them altogether as a vendor.

Unfortunately, if you want to spend less than $400 for a pair of 4" lift rear leaf springs, I don't think that we have any choice.

Superlift was just sold so maybe it'll get better?

Yea, I realize it's not Summit's fault. They've been decent with communication.

From what I was told, Superlift was having so many issues getting items that they changed suppliers. So once this new one gets up and running, maybe the problems will go away after March or so?

I gave up and got some grand wagoneer leafs only thing i had to do was swap the axle angle wedge from soa to spring under axle the out come didn't come out different

ff9a69cb-9a09-47d5-8c6c-5c8f4ed8950c_zps88f4d103.jpg

now before you say doesn't look like it lifts it enough, I have 36 inch IROK's a body lift I measured it and it comes out to 4 1/4 inches of lift compared to what I had stock not counting the body lift.

Woohoooo! I just got a shipment notice from Summit Racing that the springs I ordered back in August 2013 shipped!

Mine got to my door today!

Just got the same notification....

untitled_zps6c596ad8.jpg

Back