Good Suspension Shops in Western WA??? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Good Suspension Shops in Western WA???

snoborder42

Reaction score
City, State
Maple Valley/Downtown Seattle, Washington
Year, Model & Trim Level
92 XLT 4x4
I need to get my Radius Arm Bushings and coils changed out. I would love to do this myself, but I don't have the any of the tools to do it and there is no way that my dad would ever let me do anything like this, so my tax return is going to fix this for me.

So anybody up here in the Seattle area know of any shops that they would recommend to do this. And don't say Les Schwab, they did this on my parent's expo and now it rides like crap, I think they used some crappy cheap hard bushings and it was around $1000 too.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

There's a transmission shop in Bellevue that I have used many times, they don't just do transmissions. (They did rebuild 3 for me over the years)

I had them do a complete front suspension rebuild and disc brake conversion on a '72 El Camino I had. It's called Bel-Red Transmission, just behind Barrier Porsche, the owner is Steve.

12003 Ne 12th St # 68
425-453-7871

My house(Mt Vernon), any weekend or during the week this month only(I'm off this month, but have to go back to work in March, so then it will be weekends only). You buy the parts, and for the coils and RA bushings I'll do it for $200.

I appreciate the off Diff Whack Daddy but, I don't exactly know when I'm getting this all done. It will most likely be sometime in May or June...

Offer still stands for then also. It will just have to be a weekend.

Thanks again for the offer. Now I'm really contemplating weather or not I should have this work done at all. I just don't know how much longer I'm going to keep the expo, it might even be gone before the end of the year or it could be in several years.

But if I do decide to get it done I will contact you for sure. :thumbsup:

Back