• Register Today It's free!

Got a 07 mountaineer nav ?ion.

schmidty1284

Reaction score
City, State
Toledo Ohio
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 Explorer Sport
Well got rid of my 02 explorer and got a 07 mountaineer it has the nav system and its last up date is 4p i think theres a 9p out now do u think i would benifit from it and if so can two people use the same disk i have a buddy who has a 06 aviator with nav wondered if we can share the disk. i priced them out and there 199 kinda high. just wondered everyone opionion on this.
Thanks eirck

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The disk needs to be in the deck to work. Sent you a pm.

Well got rid of my 02 explorer and got a 07 mountaineer it has the nav system and its last up date is 4p i think theres a 9p out now do u think i would benifit from it and if so can two people use the same disk i have a buddy who has a 06 aviator with nav wondered if we can share the disk. i priced them out and there 199 kinda high. just wondered everyone opionion on this.
Thanks eirck

Lots of updates from 4P, but you can get up through 8P pretty cheap used on eBay. We went from 6P to 8P and eliminated the "unsupported roads" comment in our local area as well as one non-existant road.

Disks are not copy-protected and have a standard file structure.

=Vic=

thanks for the info but i have to be honest that alot of greek! ha i dont think i have a dvd burner on my laptop i do have a cd burner but not dvd. thanks im going to try and figure it out.

Back