Got my Exhaust Finished. flowmaster 40. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Got my Exhaust Finished. flowmaster 40.

dmwattes24

Reaction score
City, State
Columbia, Missouri
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 xlt
well i got it done today, it only cost 160 bucks so im pretty pleased with it. I just kept the stock piping and had a new muffler and tip put on. I also had the tip angled out at 45 degrees.
what do you guys think? (sorry if the vid is from a weird spot, I put the camera on a tree, but i figured that way it was far enough back that you only hear the sound from the exhaust, not the sound of the air from the exhaust moving over the microphone)

2ryj3iv.jpg

rupcat.jpg

1znbpcl.jpg

5znm0l.jpg

edit: my laptop speakers weren't picking up the bass well enough to give it justice. headphones gave a more realistic sound.

Sounds Great! You Know The Part Number For That Muffler.? Thinking About Getting One Myself:D

Sounds Great! You Know The Part Number For That Muffler.? Thinking About Getting One Myself:D

not quite sure, I know its a flowmaster 40 single in/single out, offset with stock diamater piping. not sure if it a delta or not. wish i could help ya but i had the guys at the shop do it seing as I have no pipe bender.

Back