• Register Today It's free!

Got my VIN# today....

wikidhd

Reaction score
City, State
Woodbridge,VA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer Limited
Woooohooo got my VIN from the dealership today, don't think the ETA is correct but I have already shot Cory a PM to find out if this is correct....I have a build date of April 16 and ETA to dealership of April 23....Seems kinda fast for an order date of March 26,but if it is correct, I will be happy....:chug::dunno:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Congrats! :thumbsup: :party:

Thanks Gatortailale.....

wikidhd, I'd like to add my congratulations as well. You should be able to pull up your window sticker approximately 4-5 days prior to your build date.:thumbsup:

Peter

Thanks Peter, I will try that in about 2 weeks...

This is a laugher, I jus got a call from the dealership where i ordered my truck, how about they got my order mixed up with another order...LMAO....my truck will now be here in mid to late May not late April. My truck was Black/Black and the truck they got it mixed up with was a Silver/Black. When they first did the order, they brought me the paperwork for a Silver truck and I told them the order was wrong, because it said Silver. I hope they changed the paperwork before sending the order, if not they are just catching the mistake which will throw the order much later than expected....lol...but that is ok because I just want it before the summer.....

Wow, that is a bummer! The waiting game is torture...

...I hope they changed the paperwork before sending the order, if not they are just catching the mistake which will throw the order much later than expected....lol...but that is ok because I just want it before the summer.....
wikidhd,

I shot you a quick follow-up PM, so please see your inbox for my message.

Cory

I saw the PM Cory, that was not my VIN, that was the VIN for an Ex that is similar to my order....gotta laugh about this one.....LOL

I saw the PM Cory, that was not my VIN, that was the VIN for an Ex that is similar to my order....gotta laugh about this one.....LOL
I’m glad we double checked it, wikidhd. LOL Shoot me the VIN when you get the right one. :D

Cory

Back