• Register Today It's free!

got some more trouble codes!

armysoldier30263

Reaction score
City, State
Shaw AFB, SC
Year, Model & Trim Level
05 BLACK 4.0 XLT
well its that time again ... fixed an antifreeze leak and connected my code reader and got these:

U1900 controller area network communication bus malfunction receive malfunction NON-MIL

B1805 mismatched PCM and / or ABS-TC module NON-MIL

C2900 vehicle identification number mismatch NON-MIL

ive searched on other OBD II websites but haven't found anything anybody had these codes before?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

do you have an abs light on or check traction control?

if not clear them.

if they dont stay cleared, get abs module PMI with an ids.

if it can't be PMI ( does not accept programming)you need a new abs ecu.

no lights were on ... not even the CEL i just randomly plug in the scanner and found them but yes i cleared them

and triton did your truck run a little rough when you had the codes? mine seems to have a little hesitation and a little (very little) skip at idle

no lights were on ... not even the CEL i just randomly plug in the scanner and found them but yes i cleared them

and triton did your truck run a little rough when you had the codes? mine seems to have a little hesitation and a little (very little) skip at idle

I can't quite remember, I had a lot going on with the truck in one month. Had the fuel rail pressure sensor code, cyl 1 misfire, C02 code (due to catback), and then the codes you listed.

Whenever I get a code that relates to something that isn't easy to check on my own real quick, I just reset it and then if it comes back I will worry. Not much you can do in your case because when I searched those codes I found a lot of possible problems and none of them were anything that I knew anything about.

i erased the codes and will see if they some back ... wiht codes like that i guess thats the only way lol

Back