Got the Fender Flare paint color code. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Got the Fender Flare paint color code.

I did a search on this site for fender flare paint codes... and no dice....I even read that the paint code didn't exist. Well thats wrong...The color is Medium Platinum.
I got the info at ford, we did a little diging around in the computer and found it. It is true that the code isnt on the drivers door info sticker. Any way...the code at ford for touch up paint is- Medium Platinum - CLBZ - 19500 - 6454A. And they can even mix up a spray bomb if you want.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

sweet info! thanks for doin the research.
ive got a pretty nice rock chip in my left rear.. and didnt think i could fix it myself cuz i didnt know the color.
just to make sure where on the same page however.
this is the color we are reffering to rite?
OldMillSide.jpg

Yes indeed...it is, some new info as well. The paint is a perfect match if you use a clearcoat touch up as well. Just touch up the scratch with the medium platinum, let iy dry and them use some clearcoat.

sweet ill make a trip to ford tomorrow thanks!

I know I'm digging up an old thread, but do you know if this is the same for a 99 sport arch kit etc?

Si

Back