• Register Today It's free!

Got VIN

daston

Reaction score
City, State
Cali
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 Limited,4wd,302A
Just got off the phone with Ford (don't know why I have to press 1 for English), but anyway got my VIN number Today after placing the order with my dealer on 4/22/11. The build date is June 6th. How can I find my window sticker now that I have my VIN? I checked out the sticky on the order status forum, but the links did not work, any other way?

2011 LTD explorer 302A package.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Just got off the phone with Ford (don't know why I have to press 1 for English), but anyway got my VIN number Today after placing the order with my dealer on 4/22/11. The build date is June 6th. How can I find my window sticker now that I have my VIN? I checked out the sticky on the order status forum, but the links did not work, any other way?

2011 LTD explorer 302A package.
The window sticker is usually posted any where from 3 - 5 days prior to the build. Are you getting a msg saying the VIN isn't available or something to that affect? If so, it is because it is too early yet.

Your window sticker will be available four (4) days before they build your truck.

Call Ford customer service and ask them what week its scheduled to.

They will schedule your vehicle to be built during a specific week, then as the Monday of that week gets closer, you can try to see your window sticker.

For example, my Explorer was scheduled for the week of 5/9. I was finally able to pull up my window sticker on 5/11 and my build date was 5/14.

In the top left corner of the window sticker will be a number that looks like
12011xxxx, where xxxx is the date your Explorer is being built.

@ Peter....The link just doesnt work for me. Just checking to see if anyone else has the same issue? it would be nice to see the window sticker prior to the build on
June 6th.

@ Peter....The link just doesnt work for me. Just checking to see if anyone else has the same issue? it would be nice to see the window sticker prior to the build on
June 6th.

You are too far out. Sticker is not available until inside of 4 days from build. Check back on 5/28.

June 6th.
There could be a problem. I just used both links that I used when searching my sticker back in March and neither one worked. One reply came back as "Bad Request" and the other one came back "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage". Not sure if there is anyone on board at the moment that successfully and recently used the links. In any case, your wouldn't be available for a while so no need to panic. If the links don't work as you get closer to your date, you can always send a PM with your VIN to Cory at Customer Service.

June 6th.
peterk9 is correct that the Window Sticker link usually updates about 3-5 day before it’s built. Also, make sure you’re using the exact URL http://fordlabels.webview.biz/webviewhybrid/WindowSticker.aspx?vin=<insert VIN here> or else it won’t work! Please let me know if you have any other questions about looking up your Window Sticker online!

Cory

Thanks for the help everyone. I will check back at a later date.

Back